Roleplay Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Madness

The Groups Roleplay Forum, The Public one

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:44 pm

(all that we to do is start ish........ NO idea how this will work_)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-madness.rpg-board.net
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 am

((Neither I, but you ARE the one that started this...))
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am

Naomi was running to school. Not because she was late, though. She was running so she could get there faster, and she wanted to at least get some exercise for the day. But then a certain rock decided that she shouldn't get there early, and she tripped. Her folder full of letters fell out, the letters everywhere. 'Oh no!' she thought frantically as she tried to gather all the letters.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 am

Archer was walking to the courtyard so he could ponder under a tree for a bit, Hiding his limp, he wanted some time to himself so he normally gets to school early, to not see his fangirls, he sees Naomi and goes and helps her with her papers, not looking at them, as it isnt very polite, "Are you alright Milady?" He said hiding the weakness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

'Milady? What century does this guy think we're in?' Naomi thought as she quickly gathered her letters, hoping he didn't see the 'Mami și Sora' written on each one of them. "I-I'm fine," she said quietly as she stuffed everything back into her bag. She quickly got up and, hugging her bag tight, she walked away with her head down, not saying a farewell.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 am

Archer watches her walk away, not really sure if he should do something. He sighed, "She probalby heard the rumors....." *He takes a picture out of his pocket, with his eyes fulll of sadness.... he looked down, and says quickly "Farewell, Miss" Knowing she would prolly ignore him,
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 am

Naomi stopped walking, and turned around slowly. "R-rumours? W-what rumours?" she questioned curiously. She hadn't really payed much attention to that guy, but she was still curious.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm

He was kind of shocked she heard him. "N-Nothing.... Milady just lies. " he said as he put the,photo graph in his pocket, "I apologize if I bothered you. He says looking back up. He was afraid she,think the same, though he would still be,nice either way..
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

"O-oh! W-why would you b-be bothering me?" she asked. She was tugging at her hair while talking to him.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:06 pm

He smiled, though his eyes seem rather sad, " I did show up rather unexpected, I am deeply sorry for that. some may consider it a bother when i try to be helpful, Milady" He glances up at the sky for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Naomi shook her head. "T-that doesn't make sense a-at all," she remarked, but then suddenly her eyes filled with sadness. "I-if only I could t-take my own advice..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Archer looks down for a moment. " I guess it may not." He stays quiet for a moment, then looks up and says, "I forgot to introduce myself, Milady, I am Archer, pleased to meet you," He started to feel weak, and his leg started to bother him, but it just ignored it like always.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 pm

"I-I'm Naomi," she introduced herself as she nodded. "I-I should probably g-get going now..."
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 pm

"Alright, Miss Naomi, Im sorry if i took away your time." Archer says glancing in the direction of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 pm

"O-oh, no, it's f-fine," she said. "G-goodbye," she said as she walked away.

------

May was walking through the courtyard, enjoying her book, 'Alice In Wonderland'. The funny thing about it was that it was so confusing to most other people, May could make so much sense from it. She didn't see where she was going, to busy reading, and bumped into Archer from behind, dropping her book. "Oh my, I'm SO sorry!" she apologized as she bent down to pick up her book.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Archer turned around. "Its quite alright Milady, Are you alright?" He says kindly, giving a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

"Huh?" May asked quietly. She then spaced out before quietly saying in a soft voice, "A-ah... I'm sorry..." She shook her head. "My mind isn't working as well as it normally does right now... I-I hope you can forgive me..." she apologized quietly.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Archer kept his kind smile, though feeling a bit weaker. "Its alright Miss, Do not worry about it." He says kindly.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

May nodded, her face expressionless. "What's wrong?" she asked in a dull voice. She could tell that there was something up with Archer...
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:13 pm

It caught him off guard a little as his hand went near his bad leg, his eyes showed sadness, " It's nothing, Milady. No need to worry." 'Hopefully she hasnt heard about rumors of me collapsing and stuff' he thought to himself, as his eyes darted to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

May crossed her arms in annoyance. "You're lying. Just tell me!" she demanded in a squeaky, annoying voice. She was tapping her foot, waiting.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Archer didnt want to upset her. "...." He didnt know what to do, he didnt wish to be a nuicance. His hand was now lightly on his bad leg. "..... Just the same as usual for me.." He said quietly, eyes darting down...
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm

"Well," May started, her eyes shining with more brightness, "I dunno what your usual is, so how am I supposed to know what you're talkin about?" May pointed out as she gave herself a thumbs up and a bright smile for her 'intelligence'. "Wooooow, I'm so smart!"
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:57 pm

He gripped his leg tightly, Still glancing down. " This is true miss" he says softly. Still not sure what to do....
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm

May sighed. "Look, I just wanna know what's wrong with ya. Ya don't have ta act like it's some 'big secret'," May stated with a hint of annoyance in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next